The housemates of the Level 1 #bbnaija season 7 came out with the least amount of points for the Task Presentation even after being given a week of preparation. The housemate’s performances were judged based on creativity, originality, and organization. The winner of the task presentation gets to win the weekly wager which is meant to be used for the following week’s shopping
The task presentation had three groups showcasing what they thought to be their best, Biggie thought Level 2 Housemates did better.
After the winner was announced by Biggie, the housemates were given five seconds to leave the Arena, after which everyone went to their House, sat on the couch, and had a long conversation with themselves expressing how they felt about losing the Wager. They all came to the conclusion that they did not bring the energy required to win the Weekly Wager.
- The current Head of House Eloswag sat on his chair and kept observing as they spoke.
- Adekunle was empathetic enough to comfort everybody making them understand that they tried their best and Hermes echoed those sentiments.
- Eloswag started talking about his impression of their performances, urging everyone to share their anger. He was very disappointed about the loss, adding that he felt like the Housemates did not take the Task Presentation seriously. “Stop guessing and start playing,” Eloswag said. He added that they need to put in the work and focus and that they are lovers, while Level 2 Housemates are fighters.
- Dotun discusses raising and maintaining his calm self to express himself another factor which was the lack of effective communication among the Housemates.
- Bella declares her extreme disappointment, adding that the House lost because all they are focused on is love and ships.
- Chomzy on the other hand did not want to sugarcoat the truth. For her, the bottom line was important; they lost. She wanted her fellow Housemates to feel angry and channel that anger towards making sure that they win the next Task.
- This disappointment was compounded by their last Task loss when they had to give Level 2 their cupcakes.
- Hermes walked away from the group conversation when Chomzy was talking. At this point, they were comparing themselves with the other Housemates. When he came back, he was shouting at the Housemates about how stupid it is to compare themselves to other people.
- He was still on his streak of encouragement, emphasizing that everyone did their best, and that is enough.
- Hermes eventually apologized to Chomzy, and they hugged.
- Chomzy wants the group to focus on the game and not on being nice to each other and making friends. “This is a game,” she kept reiterating to her fellow Housemates.
Will the Housemates change their focus after losing the Wager?
Stay updated with the latest BBNaija 2022 News by following us on Facebook.