Before the Sunday Live show, Biggie called in all the 12 Level 2 Housemates to conduct the Eviction Diary Room Session.
A lot of them were very tense, but Biggie asked all of them two standard questions. He first asked how the week in the House has been, and who they think would be Evicted at the live show.
- Daniella was the first Level 2 Housemate to have a chat with Biggie in the diary room. Biggie questioned her about what she thought would happen if she was evicted, and she responded by stating that she is not ready to leave the House. She chose Bryann or Cyph as the potential Housemates to be Evicted because they were the two top contenders at the Head of House Games.
- Kess stated his time in the House has fun. In terms of Evictions, he has no idea who would be evicted, both in Level 1 or 2.
- Phyna discussed that an Eviction would destabilize the House because the Housemates have created such close bonds with each other. She does not know who might get Evicted tonight.
- Bryann’s Diary Session started with some tension. He had to explain why he kept Biggie waiting, and he apologised profusely. answering the question on Eviction, his heavy sigh was followed by Khalid, Cyph, and himself because they had most screentime during the Head of House Games. He thinks his energy might also present him as a threat to his fellow Housemates.
- Pharmsavi stepped into the Diary Room and echoed the same sentiments as Bryann regarding Eviction. He thinks Bryann and Khalid might be going home due to the HoH games.
- Beauty’s session started with a request to remove her glasses. She can’t say who will be getting Evicted today but states that anyone, including herself, can be up for Eviction.
- Cyph discussed that His potential Evictions include himself, Bryann, Khalid, Phyna, and Amaka. He thinks he and Bryann are perceived as a threat in the House and would be eliminated.
- Christy O has no idea who might be evicted this week. This was the shortest Diary Session of the day.
- Khalid told Biggie in his Diary Session that he thinks Christy O might be up for Eviction. He reckons she is smart but is not yet bringing the drama that people are looking forward to when tuning into the show.
- Amaka thinks her time has been short but fun. Does she think she is up for Eviction?
- Groovy reckons Amaka did not get enough time to get to know other people well, and might be up for Eviction tonight.