You must have been seeing and reading messages from fans of BBnaija beneath the scroll through of your tv screen while watching the reality show and likely wondering how you can display your own thought, opinion, message, and comment too.
We have compiled methods (step-by-step guide) that you can choose from if you will like your comments and opinions to appear on the BBNaija tv screen
MyDStv or MyGOtv Apps
The first method we will like to talk about is using MyDStv or MyGOtv Apps. With this ongoing season, you can post your opinions and comments by following these few easy steps:
- Visit Google Play Store or the Apple App Store to download the MyDStv or MyGOtv App.
- After the download is completed, Log in to the app by selecting your country of subscription and using your surname or mobile number and smartcard number.
- As soon as you’ve logged into your MyDStv or MyGOtv app account page, locate the “Explore More” button.
- Then proceed to click on the “Type Messages Now” option.
- After that, select an avatar for your message and click on the text field to type your message.
- You can then click the submit button to send your message to TV.
Using Africamagic tv/BigBrother msg2tv Portal
This method is one of the easiest methods to get your messages to be displayed on the BBNaija show tv. When you visit the Big Brother Naija website at www.africamagic.tv/bigbrother , you can simply leave your comments, opinions, and messages via the website.
You will only need to click on MSG2TV, then log in using your Facebook account or personal details which will take you back to the portal. Immediately you are logged in, proceed to create a message and send it. You will need to wait for approval from big brother, upon moderation, your message will be displayed on big brother Naija’s tv screen.
Facebook & Twitter
Social media has always been a big medium to pass your messages across and big brother is not an exception as you can send your message to TV by posting on the BBNaija Facebook page.
If you are an active Twitter fan, you can show your message on the big brother Naija tv screen by tweeting with the hashtag #bbnaija. After sending your tweet, next is to wait and watch to see your own message scroll too.
To get your message passed across through Facebook, all you need to do is to create a post on Facebook and write your message to Big Brother Naija and also add the #BBNaija – and your messages, comments and opinions could be aired on television.
Note that Big Brother has to approve your messages before they appear on your Tv Screen, so make sure you stay glued to your Tv Screen so you don’t miss the moment when your message appears.