If there was a tricky ship in Big Brother Naija Level Up, it would be the Diana-Giddyfia ship, while the most unexpected would be the Deji-Chi Chi ship.
In addition to the quirks of their ships, evicted housemates Diana, Giddyfia, and Deji had a great time at Big Brother’s house. They discussed these and other wild stories from their stay at Biggie’s house with Elozonam on the sixth episode of Showmax Big Brother Naija Eviction Vodcast.
Here are some of the juicy scents we got from their conversation:
- Giddyfia shared that her triangle with Diana, Amaka, and Rachel was not a game or strategy and that she was not close to Diana at the time her “friendship” with Amaka began.
- Giddyfia shared that Diana’s cold indifference towards him was one of the reasons she gravitated towards Amaka and Rachel.
- For Diana, Giddyfia’s stories are always two-way. Although she was against having a boat at first, the French shared that her relationship with Giddyfia started well. She meant well towards him and thought they were on the same page.
- While the rest of the housemates thought she changed her stance against relationships because of Rachel’s entry into the house, the Frenchwoman said she changed her stance because she felt she had something tangible with Giddyfia.
- On the other hand, Deji confessed that Diana was one of the first people he talked to and even considered getting into a relationship with her.
- On his thoughts on doing well around the house, Deji shared that he successfully completed all the tasks Big Brother gave him, including going the extra mile to pee all over the bathroom and playing with the kitchen so he could move to the other level.
- On his thoughts about Doyin, the fake housemate admitted that he was a ‘Yoruba demon’ in his treatment of her. He confessed to making her feel important and cheating on her after her.
- Since Doyin was asked by host Elozonam about his ship with Chi-Chi, the fake housemate shared some truth about his initial hate-turned-love relationship with her.
- He said he initially disliked her because he thought she was too loud and fought too much, traits he didn’t want in a girlfriend.
- Things took a loving turn for him when he got to know her better, her thought process and how genuine she was.
- He shared that he is open to exploring her ship when she leaves the house and also denied having any sexual relationship with Chi Chi on the show.
- In his audition clip, Deji reveals his love of soccer and a deep distaste for people who talk too much. He believes that everyone should know when to stop talking.
- In Diana’s audition clip, she shared that she didn’t like to cook, but she did like to eat. Her goal was to trust the male housemates to take care of her. She also promised to bring “wahala” to the show.
- In Giddyfia’s audition clip, she promised to bring the vibe, and she delivered.
- Elozonam had the three former housemates read funny tweets about themselves to round out the episode.
You can watch all the exclusive conversations with the evicted housemates on Showmax with new episodes weekly. For more details on Eviction Vodcast, Big Brother Naija S7: The Buzz, and other Showmax deals, visit www.showmax.com or dial *447*2*2# from an MTN line to subscribe to Showmax mobile for just ₦1,200 to stay up to date on the season’s drama Big Brother Naija Level Up.